Monday, May 11, 2015

Monday Thoughts


“It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” 
― Mother Teresa

Welcome to the new week friends!  I hope everyone had a great weekend and all the ladies had wonderful Mother's Day.

It was hard to wake up this morning.  I'm tired but very happy.  We've had a busy weekend here but filled with lots of family fun.  It's great to see everyone ever so often.  The weather turned out simply amazing with lots of sunshine so we were able to gather outside, barbecue and enjoy the garden.

For Mother's Day I got some most precious gifts that I appreciate with my whole heart.

My hubby surprised me with a petite bouquet of beautiful flowers in addition to the fields of dandelions he allowed to grow on our lawns.


My older children got me another petite bouquet arranged in a gorgeous tea cup which I'll be able to use for tea after the flowers are no more.


And then Angelina surprised me with a beautiful hand made card and some creative drawing.  The card had a pocket in form of a teacup in which I found an actual tea bag.  I loved it!



Unfortunately I wasn't able to see my Mom because she got called into work yesterday but my Dad was able to make it and took home the little gift I put together for her.  I hope she enjoys it.  It was a pot of Dark Get Mee Campanula for her balcony and a bottle of red wine.  I heard someone mention once that you should always give your Mom a bottle of wine for Mother's Day, because afterall, she drinks because of you.  Ha ha ha... Well, my Mom happens to love red wine so for whatever reason she drinks, I know she'll enjoy it very much.

Namaste

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful post, loved the pictures also the qoute at the beginning.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful gifts. So special for a special lady.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is absolutely perfect, as were the flowers!

    ReplyDelete