Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday This and That

“Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.” 
- Lauren Oliver


Happy Friday my dear friends.  The quote is right, Friday does sometime seem the best and yet the hardest day of the week. Especially for sleep deprived silly people like myself. The weekend is almost here but not quite.  

I'm feeling rather exhausted and pulled in million different directions.  Do you ever feel like that? Between the things that have to be done and the things I really want to do, there is simply not enough time in the day to do them all.  Sometimes I wish we could have 48 hour days which would function just like the regular 24 hour days except we would have more time to do things we really want to do.

On the bright note, my garden fills my heart with happiness every time I go out to look at it.  Pretty much everything that supposed to bloom is blooming right now.  Today's picture is of my bleeding hearts which dazzle me with their beauty every spring.

Namaste


8 comments:

  1. There never seems to be enough time in the day...even when you get to be my age and retire. I've more on my plate now than I did when I worked...but this is all fun stuff and things that I choose to do, not things I have to do. have a wonderful, restful weekend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And here I was thinking that when I get older I'll have more time... lol Thank you Mary :)

      Delete
  2. I'm making a conscious effort to slow down some and take a little time to just enjoy the woods and the breeze. Whatever else I accomplish in the course of the day will have to be enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear Kamyria....The bleeding hearts are, indeed, quite dazzling. You must have a magic touch with garden things.

    There is never enough time in the day and night for me to finish all that I would like to get done. So, I just enjoy crossing whatever I can from the never ending "to do" list! Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan! It's good to know I'm not alone. :)

      Delete
  4. A wonderful post, most enjoyable.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete