Sunday, March 1, 2015

Happy Birthday Angelina!


I brought children into this dark world because it needed the light that only a child can bring. 
~Liz Armbruster



Nine years ago on this date our family became just a bit bigger. My youngest girl, Angelina Victoria arrived in this world on March 1st, at 5:45 pm among laughter, tears, anticipation and a lot of love. Over the years I taught her how to walk, how to talk, how to ride the bike and how to read and write amongst other things. I received so much in return. She taught me lessons in happiness, love, patience, understanding and compromise. While I was teaching her all about life, she was teaching me what life is all about.  It's about fun, it's about adventure, it's about doing what you really love.  She continues to amaze me every single day.

Happy Birthday Angelina!  I love you!





2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Angelina. May your day be filled with laughter and joy.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mary! She had the most wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete