Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015 is not off to a good start

I wanted today's post to be about something light, I really did.

Unfortunately due to overexposure to idiots I was completely unable to and I'm sorry but I cannot put it in any nicer words.

Ladies and gentlemen, 2015 is not off to a good start. It's been only two full days and the headlines spewing from the press make me want to tear my hair right out of my head and claw my eyes right out of their sockets.



Cancer is the best way to die and we should stop looking for a cure

I don't know whether to laugh or cry here. This statement comes from Dr Richard Smith, the former editor of the British Medical Journal.

First of all, yes, people should stop wasting billions on a cure because the cure is already known but suppressed. Cancer is a multi billion dollar industry and cure is not profitable. A wealth of research has shown, going back 20 years that cannabis is a potent cancer killer. A cannabis oil, which can be manufactured by an individual in their own home, has cured many people in various stages of cancer. Rick Simpson from Canada was one of the first people to bring it to peoples attention in this great documentary. Too bad cannabis oil is still illegal in bigger part of the world.

Second of all, cancer is the best way to die?? Really?? What sort of insensitive douche-bag would come out and say garbage like that? Has Dr Richard Smith ever watched a person die of cancer? Has he ever spent any length of time with a person battling cancer? I have... My dad battled cancer and I know what he went through. Smith's statement is probably the most absurd thing I have ever heard.

I thought this was bad enough but apparently idiots lined up in time for the New Year and US research team at Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center was next in line.


Yup, you heard it right. It's not your environment, it's not the bad food, it's not all the chemicals. It's just a stroke of bad luck for 60% of cancers out there. Even though the cancer rates have increased dramatically over the last 100 years and are expected to jump more than 75% by the year 2030, it's simply due to people having bad luck. If this statement is not a slap in the face of intelligence then I don't know what is. I'm actually wondering if it's possible that big pharma is scared to lose revenues as people became more health concious and started trying natural methods of curing cancer in the past couple of years. Is it possible that this is their damage control?  I don't trust these bastards.

As if the previous headlines were not disturbing enough, I caught a glimpse of a third before the second day of the year was even over. This one, thankfully, had nothing to do with cancer.

Oklahoma lawmakers are looking to impose a ban on wearing hoodies in public in order to deter crime, and other states are looking to follow

I don't know what to say to that really. I hope that in Canada never comes to that. Isn't Oklahoma a cold state? Don't people put their hoodies on when the chill sets in? I have a purple hoodie that I love to pieces and I always put it on when the weather gets cold. The moment someone tells me I can't wear it in public, is the moment to leave and never come back.

Okay, I think that is enough. My blood pressure is up and my brain hurts too much at this point. Sometimes I think I have to stop checking the news.  Now I have to go and read some Krishnamurti to restore my balance.

Blessed be my friends.



3 comments:

  1. My daughters and I have been watching shows like Health Matters, Frankensteer, Hungry For Change and many others. I was shocked to learn that our country is well aware of a cure for cancer, but made receiving the cure illegal. I'm shocked at the statement that Dr. Richard Smith made, too. I also watched my mother die from cancer and I'll never forget all the pain she was in. It's a horrible way to leave this world.

    Sometimes, I avoid watching the news because it's just so depressing so I wasn't aware that Oklahoma was considering banning hoodies. I think that's taking things a bit too far, though.

    Oh and thanks for the tip on B12. I'll get some for my daughters... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Dee. Indeed, very sorry state of affairs our world is in. I try to not dwell on it too much either.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete