Monday, December 15, 2014

10 Gothy Picks For Under The Tree

"We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."
- Stephen King

I won't be receiving traditional Christmas gifts this year.  Instead, I am asking my family for a small donation of money which I want to put together and donate to the homeless shelter.  Either that or I'll buy food with this money and donate it to the food bank.  I haven't decided yet.

Just because I'm not expecting anything, doesn't mean that I can't window shop and fantasize.  Here I've put together a list of 10 picks which I think would be awesome gifts for a gothy/witchy person like myself.  Maybe you will find them interesting.



$54.13 CAD 
Etsy

I love the shape of this parasol and the bat on the side is a nice addition.



$45.54 USD
Etsy

Purple and black is my favourite colour combination.  Combine that with the lovely shape and the bats on the side and this is one gorgeous piece.




$28.00 USD
Etsy

I love skulls and this one is beyond cool.  I think it would be a great addition to any goth's desk



$4.99 USD
Etsy

Ravens are my favourite birds.  Having them on my nails would be amazing.  My birthday is coming up soon.  Maybe this should be my own little gift to myself.




$285.00 USD
Etsy

This one is simply too expensive but I had to list it.  I adore creepy dolls and this one is one unique looking one.  Beautiful art but not for my pocket.




$11.64 CAD
Amazon.ca

I don't have a wall calendar for my office yet and this will be my selection for the upcoming year.  I will probably order it as part of a birthday gift to myself




$11.25 CAD
Amazon.ca

One cannot get the Witches' Calendar without getting this datebook too.  I've been planning to get something similar so why not get this one.



$25.50 USD
Etsy

In the winter I love to put arm warmers under my sweater sleeves.  These particular ones have a great design with buttons and lace.  They look great!



$21.38 CAD
Etsy

This bag is fun, gothy and practical. I love the design.


$21.99 CAD
greenearthstores.com

I was stunned when I found this.  A dragon stapler?  Really?  How totally awesome is this! I hope the stapler I currently have breaks down some time soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment