Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Of New Beginnings and Countless Amusements

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness."
-Allen Ginsberg

This is not the first time I sit down to write a blog.  Some of you may know me from my gothic blog "From the Other Side" and others from "Paradise in my Tea Cup".  I loved both of those blogs and had a great time writing them.

Why didn't I continue then?

I am a person of a million interests and I don't think I'm exaggerating.  Some may call me a Jack of all trades and a master of none.  Maybe it is so but I would not trade that for anything else in the world. There a lot of things that interest and excite my mind on daily basis and I welcome them all.  I don't think I can limit myself to one subject and be content.

This blog will be a celebration of that.  I will talk about the gothic musings and my love for tea.    I will talk about my family and my cat Hercules.  I will talk about photography and show you some of my work.  In the spring when the ground thaws I will show you my garden and talk about why it's important that we learn to grow our own food.

What I did wrong with the previous blogs is that I tried to stick to one subject only.  I can't do that. It's not my nature.   I have to accept myself as a person of countless musings and find a way to express them all.

I invite you to join me on this journey friend.  We'll have a great time.





No comments:

Post a Comment