Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas

I can't believe it finally arrived. Today is December 24, the Christmas Eve. My whole family is coming over to dinner at my house. There is about 10 of us all together. It supposed to be 12 but my parents won't be coming due to health reasons.

Today I don't have a lot of time to spend writing so I just want to wish you all a wonderful Christmas Eve. If you too celebrate with the family tonight, I hope you have a splendid time.

Below are some shots from our tree this year.  The homemade ornaments are the most precious.  I no longer buy any ornaments, instead I try to add more homemade ones every year.

I will see you all beautiful people tomorrow. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
















2 comments:

  1. LOVE your homemade ornaments! I, too, no longer buy them in stores. Instead, I use the homemade ones as well as the ones which were handed down to me from my family and gifts from dear friends! That is what makes the tree so special to us. :)

    My father is in a rehab at the moment and so this year we well all be spending our Christmas holiday visiting and exchanging gifts with him there. It doesn't matter where or how we get together, what is most important is that we ARE all still together in some way!

    Happy Holidays and Best Wishes to you and yours, my friend ~

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family as well. You are right, it doesn't matter where we are, as long as we are together. Enjoy the visit with your dad. :)

      Delete