Saturday, December 20, 2014

Here is to another 365

"A birthday is just a first day of another 365-day journey around the sun.  Enjoy the trip."
- Author Unknown

Today is my birthday and I'm turning 43 years young.   Some ladies prefer to not talk about their age but I really don't care.  I'm comfortable with aging, it's simply part of our life.

I'll be spending my special day with my close family, namely my children and my husband.  We'll go to the Brown Dog Cafe for lunch where they serve wonderful Ruben sandwiches and delicious Matcha Latte and in the evening we'll be seeing the third and last instalment of The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies.  Hobbit is one of my all time favourite movies together with the Lord of The Rings and I've been so fortunate for the past three years in the row to have it come out exactly in time for my birthday.  The best birthday gift ever.

I'm leaving you with the final scene from last year's Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.  This is such an epic scene and my favourite so far.  There is one thing you have to know about me and that is that I adore dragons.  I seriously wish they were part of our world today.  Who knows, maybe we could tame them.






No comments:

Post a Comment